domingo, 11 de setembro de 2016

Sunday's Quotes (140)

"Puss," said Alice, "would you please tell me which way I ought to walk from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to go to," said the Cat.
"I don't much care where" said Alice.
"Then you need not care which way you walk," said the Cat.
"so long as I get somewhere," Alice added.
"Oh, you're sure to do that if you don't stop," said the Cat.
Alice knew that this was true, so she asked: "What sort of people live near here?"
"In that way," said the Cat, with a wave of its right paw, "lives a Hatter; and in that way," with a wave of its left paw, "lives a March Hare. Go to see the one you like; they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go where mad folks live," said Alice.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat, "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad!" asked Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário