quinta-feira, 12 de abril de 2018

Opinião - Big Man

Ficha Técnica:
Autor: Penny Wylder
Páginas: 193
Editor: ?
ASIN: B077Y7K6YW

Sinopse:
He thinks he's too big for me. I like a challenge.

On my 25th birthday I received a letter. My mother had left me a piece of land in her will-- the farm I grew up on as a child. Her last request was that I restore it... and how could I say no?
So I returned to my little town full of big memories. Nothing has changed here.
Except for Grant Werther.
When we were kids, I barely saw him. Now I can't miss him. The guy is HUGE; all muscle and beard, like some hardened mountain man. He's intimidating... and definitely sexy, in an alpha-male-cowboy kind of way.
Turns out his dad owns part of my farm and he's got the papers to prove it. That means I can't do anything without Grant's approval. On top of that, this jerk says I'm too “city girl” to be here.
And the way he openly stares at my ass in my cut-off jeans makes it clear what he thinks I'd be good at.
He's the biggest man I've ever seen and I admit, I'm curious what he's hiding in his boxers.
I didn't know he'd catch me peeking.
Now he won't stop teasing me. He keeps saying I could never handle him, that he'd break me in two. I know I don't have to prove him wrong...
But I want to.

Opinião:
Esta opinião irá ser bastante curta pois praticamente só tenho coisas más a dizer acerca do livro e não pretendo andar a perder tempo com aquilo que não merece.

Basicamente este livro foi mau em todos os sentidos. A história é bastante básica e simples. Os personagens são bastante indiferentes, não têm muitas camadas e não têm propriamente interacções que fascinem o leitor e que demonstre a conexão que há entre ambos.

A conversa do livro é toda a mesma, a protagonista a dizer o quão grande ele é em todos os aspectos. A sério, cheguei ao fim de meia dúzia de páginas e já só pensava que sim, já tinha percebido a ideia. Com tanta coisa que a autora podia dizer, com tanta cena erótica que podia criar o discurso era sempre o mesmo. Tenho ideia que até li várias vezes a mesma frase ao longo do texto. Ou seja, não só o livro é repetitivo como até as cenas de sexo são um bocado decepcionantes.

Definitivamente um livro que para mi não teve nada de bom.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário